Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Leukorrhea White And Chunky?

There you have your thoughts ...?

For Catholics
Here's what he wrote a Catholic entering my facebook page and after spaces attempting to impose his views: "You are all dead 'cause without spiritual hope, no wish death to anyone, we can talk for hours, not' the case with me, so do not light 'over' your comments and you are my, never mind, hello to everyone. "
Christian, please, I've written more and again: Do not hate you, I respect you as people, but you can not stand the presumption of wanting to convert everyone they talk to you. Expressions such as those I mentioned above are a clear sign that you do not want to share your thoughts but to convince and to judge. This attitude is called fundamentalism. Now, as you know very well having had to do with you who do not reason with your brain but speak only for quotes, do not, therefore, to come into my page. Time is precious and should not be thrown away. Keep in mind, therefore, this brand and think first before you enter my page. There is spare otherwise harsh words.

Figliodeltuono :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment