Monday, December 21, 2009

Laboratory Blood Toronto

Dearest .... Radio Maria

Lettera geniale inviata a Radio Maria .


Tempo fa un NOTO RELIGIOSO, dalle onde radio di Radio Maria, ha risposto ad un ascoltatore che l'OMOSESSUALITA' E' UN ABOMINIO, perchè a dirlo è la BIBBIA (Levetico, 18,22).

Un ABOMINIO CHE NON PUO' IN NO EVENT BE TOLERATED.

10 days ago that same listener wrote this letter to NOTO RELIGIOUS ...

Letter of May 16, 2009 Dear

priest, I am writing to thank you for your educational work on the laws of the Lord.

I learned a lot from his program, and I tried to share that knowledge with as many people as possible.

Now, when someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it is an abomination.

End of discussion.

But I need some advice from you, about other specific laws and how to apply .-

I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as provided for in Exodus 21:7. What do you think would be a good selling price? -

do when burning a bull on the altar of sacrifice, I know from the scriptures that it produces a pleasant aroma to the Lord (Leviticus 1.9). The problem is with my neighbors. Those blasphemous claim that the 'smell is not pleasant for them. I not struck? -

I know I can have contact with a woman while she is menstruating (Leviticus 15:19-24). The problem is: how do I ask if the have or not? Many women s'offendono.

- Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased in foreign nations. A friend of mine claims that this can be done with the Mexicans, but not with the French. Can you clarify? Why can not I own Canadians? -

I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly says he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him personally?

- A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination (Leviticus 11:10), it is not homosexuality. I disagree. Can you settle this?

- Leviticus 21:20 states that I can not get all 'altar of God if I have defective eyesight. I have to admit that I use reading glasses ... My vision have to be 10/10 or is there some wiggle room here?

- Many of my male friends shave their hair, including those near the temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by the Bible (Leviticus 19:27). How should they die?

- In Leviticus 11:6-8 is that touching the skin of dead pig makes me unclean. To play football so I have to wear gloves?

- My uncle has a farm. He 's gone against Leviticus 19:19, because planting two different crops in the same field, and even his wife has violated the same step, because by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton / polyester blend). Non solo: mio zio bestemmia a tutto andare. È proprio necessario che mi prenda la briga di radunare tutti gli abitanti della città per lapidarli come prescrivono le scritture? Non potrei, più semplicemente, dargli fuoco mentre dormono, come simpaticamente consiglia Levitico 20:14 per le persone che giacciono con consanguinei?

So che Lei ha studiato approfonditamente questi argomenti, per cui sono sicuro che potrà rispondermi a queste semplici domande.

Nell’occasione, la ringrazio ancora per ricordare a tutti noi che i comandamenti sono eterni e immutabili.

Sempre suo ammiratore

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4111599&op=1&view=all&subj=190652992716&aid=-1&auser=0&oid=190652992716&id=620668783

0 comments:

Post a Comment